New York, NY
UX Writer - Advertising Experience,
New York, NY
What you’ll do
- Partner with designers, researchers, product managers, other UX writers and engineers to deliver compelling content solutions. Lead projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. Together with these cross-functional partners, set the vision for the user experience and build the space for others to collaborate. Success will require encouraging a shared understanding of the problem space using your skills to bring people together.
- Work across consumer-facing multimodal surfaces and more technical spaces, bringing the needs of our listeners with you as you explore.
- Apply big-picture thinking to break down open-ended opportunities into meaningful next steps. Find new opportunities to build patterns and approaches across org boundaries. Connect with other UX Writers across the company to build shared viewpoints and cohesive strategies.
- Develop standards and frameworks for ads and promotions at Spotify — listening and curating, or leading and defining, as needed.
- Influence the development of your function within our Ad business and across Spotify as a whole. Promote understanding and demonstrate the value it brings to the product development process.
- Be autonomous and take ownership. Provide teams with the methods, process and solutions needed to execute strategy. Drive progress through obstacles by building consensus and making decisions - taking ownership for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
- Experienced at writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences, as a UX writer, information architect, content strategist, or similar. Experience designing for B2B and SaaS tools are big pluses.
- Bonus if you have experience in Advertising or Messaging ecosystems.
- A phenomenal communicator. You love to collaborate with lots of different functions.
- A systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for complex products.
- Have the skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- A holistic user experience problem solver that considers every facet of the user journey.
- Enjoy solving problems, big and small, for all kinds of users. Someone who constantly looks to hone your executions through user feedback.
- A specialist in your craft, but you recognize the importance of setting aside the time and space to learn and grow.
- Can provide an online portfolio, or PDF to share to help us learn about how you think and practice your craft. Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords; we can’t advance your application without them.
- Please provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role, while highlighting your portfolio.
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify