Product Manager -
What You'll Do
- Define and drive overall product vision, strategy and metrics for the team in Data Collection, inspiring our team to build great products and address gaps in Spotify’s offering with the goal of providing a world-class data development experience at Spotify
- Gather and leverage stakeholder feedback, understanding of Data Collection best practices, roadmap and business needs to define a prioritized the roadmap for the team
- Work closely with other Product Managers in the Data Collection team to identify and address gaps in Spotify’s offering with the goal of providing a world-class data collection experience.
- Serve as a product evangelist for Data Collection products internally and externally
- Partner with your Engineering Manager to foster a culture of impact and performance.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for Spotify's data needs
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key for all successful teams at Spotify.
Who You Are
- You have experience with data driven product development and a technical background, either as an engineer or in a previous technical role
- You can translate you and your team’s knowledge & experience to use-cases and prioritised work
- You get stuff done! As shown by working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing teams.
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility for the product’s success
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross functionally
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in different formats
- You have an ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity, with only high-level direction
- You set high standards for yourself and others
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.