Trust & Safety
What you'll do
- Research, draft, implement, analyze, and iterate on our policies to ensure that they can be enforced consistently and at scale around the world
- Work with key cross-functional partners to improve internal escalation processes, enforcement workflows, and tooling
- Vet and provide feedback on new product features and launches to ensure safety is being prioritized
- Lead high-profile and/or time-sensitive investigations into potential policy violations
Who you are
- You have BA/BS degree
- You have at least 5+ years of experience drafting, reviewing, and/or enforcing policies for ads, podcasts, music, video, and/or another other form of user-generated content.
- A deep understanding of the online safety trends and global and legal landscapes
- Previous experience handling sophisticated escalations and communicating with leadership during crisis management situations.
- Shown ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously across time-zones.
- A great teammate with a consistent track record to work cross functionally
- Excellent project and stakeholder management
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify