iOS Engineer -
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
- Help build mobile a Spotify Mobile Voice feature
- Help develop and integrate wake-word technology into the Spotify application.
- Build cutting edge iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users
- Collaborate closely with other engineers
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are:
- You have several years of working experience as a Software Engineer with Objective-C and Swift
- You have industry experience with AVAudioEngine, Audio Units, CoreAudio
- You have several years of working experience as an iOS engineer
- You are a solutions-oriented team player; you are flexible and ready to do what‘s best for your customers
- You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise
- You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.