Head of Music
What You'll Do:
- Develop new content strategies that build long-term and measurable value for Spotify
- Build strategic and mutually profitable relationships with key industry partners
- Oversee exceptional artist marketing campaigns
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals
- Manage, develop and inspire the team building a fruitful team culture that combines creativity with data-driven decision making
- Advocate for your market’s needs at senior levels internally
- Explain and champion the Spotify business model with partners across the artist and label
Who You'll Be:
- Significant experience of successfully managing a diverse team and having a track record in successful agile/change management
- Experienced in excelling in fast growing, dynamic technology driven environments
- Excellent negotiating and people skills with deep experience in change management
- Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably music
- Strong growth approach with proven track record
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret data, using it to set performance targets and develop long-term strategy
- You are well organised, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify