Design Manager -
What you'll do
- You'll influence and interpret the overarching vision to drive strategic execution of design throughout the Latin America Studios team
- Shaping the Studios design vision for the Podcast experience, you will create space for others to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- You will inspire and challenge the status quo on creativity, emotional impact and quality of design work across your team team
- You have a passion for data-informed design, empowering teams to incorporate multiple forms of data in their process and leverage design for new insights
- Collaborate with our global Brand & Creative and Studios Design teams on show and campaign collateral to ensure alignment across all Markets
Who you are
- You have practical design chops, with extensive experience as a Product Designer previously
- You’ve shipped products and understand what it takes to craft valuable experiences for people
- You have significant experience leading, coaching and directly managing a design team at consumer-focused product companies
- You’re a fantastic communicator and storyteller, together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- You love to break down and simplify complex problems and you are confident to present to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization
- You’re a strong conceptual thinker, with an ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- You have a people-focused design mentality
- You're constantly looking to refine your work and have experience with user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests
- You have degree qualifications in Product Design and/or Human Computer Interaction Design
- You are fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify