We’re looking for thoughtful, well-rounded front-end web engineers to join our data engineering team dedicated to understanding music and listeners. You will create web tools that enable teams across Spotify to explore, visualize and manipulate our data to provide valuable insights that drive product decisions. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build web applications to provide insightful and timely data to teams across Spotify
- Deliver high-quality code
- Collaborate with software engineers, product owners, and analysts
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and solicit feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Work from our office in the heart of beautiful Davis Square in Somerville, MA
Who you are
- You have a deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music
- You are experienced with modern graphing libraries
- You can tell us about projects you’ve worked on that helped people understand data
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area and music experience are bonuses
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.