At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Conversion team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms.
We now seek an excellent candidate to join the Conversion Optimization Team as a Web Analytics & implementation Specialist to support our local efforts to grow the subscriber base, with a focus on A/B testing. The role will be based in our Stockholm office. The team is part of the bigger Premium Subscriptions Department, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
Your mission will be to support the Conversion team by owning, improving, maintaining & analyzing the data pipelines:
- You’ll be a go-to expert for tackling data related contexts ranging from addressing small to large data sets, structured/unstructured or streaming data, extraction, transformation, curation, modeling, building data pipelines, identifying right tools, and writing SQL/python code
- You will run the “discovery phase” of projects to internally communicate tracking needs, strategies and end reporting outcomes
- Manage the “implementation phase” to coordinate tracking assets, goal tracking, event tracking hierarchy, custom variables, custom reports, etc.
- Give analytics training to internal partners
- Setting up dashboards and presenting reports
Who you are
- You have several years of relevant working experience with big analytics implementation projects
- You have a strategic & analytic mindset and you are trained in using BigQuery to connect data sources for data extraction to build your own insights
- You are very familiar with tools like Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and you can deliver “ready to implement” code. In other words, we are looking for somebody with profound front-end coding skills
- Having worked with other web analytics tools or Tag management systems, like Adobe Analytics or Tealium is a big plus. Basic knowledge of SEM, SEO, Display media is a plus
- You are organized and know how to keep things moving forward. You are comfortable working remotely with other team members, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal partners by being an excellent communicator
- You have a consistent record of leading and executing projects and in getting things done in a cross-functional dynamic organization, where you are not always in direct control of all the resources and competencies to get the job done
- You speak English fluently; more languages and international experience are a plus
Please send in your resume in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.