We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product leader that will join the Creator mission – Spotify’s division that is dedicated to helping artists thrive. Creator builds features and services that help artists (and the team around them) grow, engage, monetize and understand their fans. Spotify as a company is dedicated to creating a platform for creativity that brings artists and fans closer together. You’ll be at the center of that mission, responsible for our system to enable all types of artists to thrive.
What you’ll do
- Lead the vision and strategy for our expanding set of services for creators
- Develop empathy for artist needs and a strong understanding of the landscape.
- Partner with a design and engineering peer to create a healthy team culture of happy and productive folks who understand the strategy and execute fast.
- Grow and lead the organizations building our suite of tools for artists, labels, publishers, and songwriters. Organize teams to have clear missions and be equipped for success.
- Coach and mentor a team of Product Directors to lead their strategic area successfully.
- Be a champion of the vision and strategy to many teams throughout the company
Who you are
- You have 7+ years product leadership experience and 2+ years’ experience managing managers.
- You have a proven track record of product managing well-loved software products as a PM.
- You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.