We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product leader that will join the Free R&D mission – Spotify’s division that is dedicated to growing our free business and user base through advertising and marketing technology.
Spotify as a company is dedicated to creating a monetization platform that brings marketers and consumers closer together. You’ll be at the center of that mission, responsible for our system to enable all types of marketers including artists and podcasters to thrive.
What you’ll do
- Lead the vision and strategy for our expanding set of services for advertisers and marketers
- Grow and lead the Product Management organization building our suite of tools including our self-serve advertising UI, API, ad serving infrastructure, messaging capabilities, ML practice and data management platform.
- Partner with a design, engineering and insights peer to create a healthy team culture of happy and productive folks who understand the strategy and execute fast.
- Coach and mentor a team of senior product managers to lead their strategic area successfully.
- Be a champion of the vision and strategy to many teams throughout the company.
Who you are
- You have 7+ years product leadership experience and 3+ years’ experience managing managers.
- You have a proven track record of product managing the monetization and growth of well-loved software products as a PM.
- You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.