Spotify aims to make every listening session more engaging through personalization and discovery; in this role, you’d help multiple product teams work together to combine our understanding of the world of music with our 100M+ users’ unique tastes and preferences, helping music fans listen for longer, find new artists they love, and come back to Spotify more often.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Operations team to support the Voice leadership and squads by driving & tracking decisions and processes, creating & maintaining project artifacts, and sharing your knowledge and experiences. This is hands-on role to work directly with project leadership and teams in our mission.
If you thrive in collaborative and passionate teams, love music, and have a track record of successfully building digital businesses, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Organizing and building program roadmap to align on clear deliverables and execution targets
- Develop budget and operating plan/procedure
- Implement and manage through any significant changes to ensure project goals are achieved
- Drive decision making and accountability across multiple teams and locations
- Set cadence and tone for stakeholder management and communication
- Develop any new programs to support strategic direction of the initiative
- Analyze and recommend solutions for potential risks
- Ensure we are delivering sustainably and continuously improving
- Work out of our downtown Boston office with potential travel to NYC and Stockholm up to 20%
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years of experience in program/project management experience
- You are experienced working in a large cross-functional program in a global scale
- You are well versed with agile methodologies and care about agile values
- You are extremely skilled at oral and written communications
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the program move forward.
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or voice experience is a plus
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.