At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of music enthusiasts to their favorite songs and created a service that artists and subscribers use to discover and enjoy music, podcasts, and entertainment they love. Have you always wanted to be part of the band? Here is your opportunity!
We seek a person who shares a passion of music and entertainment to help lead the day-to-day performance and strategic vision of our highly talented outsourced operation of customer support professionals in the LATAM, EU and APAC regions.
A typical day will consist of leveraging your excellent interpersonal skills while collaborating with global teams on operational targets and cultural alignment of outsourcing strategies and product launches. An eye for identifying areas of continuous improvement through data analytics and developing relationships based in accountability and trust will be a big part of your day. If you work well in a relaxed environment, where the culture breeds success through working smarter in a rapidly changing environment, this is the job for you. Having a great set of headphones to listen to music is a plus!!
What you’ll do
- Lead regional OS Vendor Relationships to ensure we are meeting KPI targets.
- Create a balanced culture that focuses on customer satisfaction, drives accountability and employee satisfaction
- Work with cross-functional leadership to align strategies with the global business and product development teams
- Analyze and report to leadership the health metrics (sales, cost, quality, productivity) and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes.
- Conduct business reviews with OS vendors to ensure continuous improvement
- Perform gap analysis to ensure OS vendors have tools, processes, training, and authority to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Partner with internal Spotify teams (reporting, quality, tech ops, IT, marketing, program managers) to help identify the best customer/employee experience
- Ensure partner compliance to agreed upon SLA’s and maintenance of these.
- Conduct frequent site visits and evaluations to ensure an exceptional customer/employee experience aligned with the Spotify culture
- Continually innovate to deliver a personalized and unique experience for our customers, employees, and OS vendors.
- Work on RFP’s, contracts, and business landscape research.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 + years experience in Vendor Management or Customer Care
- 1+ years experience managing BPO teams
- Customer Care systems knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization with some supervision.
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to interact effectively in a global organization located in multiple locations.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who will rely on relevant data to find solutions
- Up to 50% international travel required
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.