At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy the music they love.
We seek a smart, ambitious, and hardworking Manager of Outsourcing Operations to join the Global Customer Support team. This person will assure the attainment of operational targets and delivery of SLA’s, as well as drive and manage the alignment of the outsourcing strategies. The Manager of Outsourcing Operations will be expected to work independently in a rapidly changing environment, manage projects to completion with guidance from their manager and have an eye towards analytics, all while maintaining and developing the relationship between BPO partners and the Spotify Customer Support organization. This individual is passionate about Customer Experience and bringing the Spotify Culture to our partners.
What you’ll do
- Manage all CS Outsourcing Relationships and ensure that all partners are meeting KPI performance targets.
- Foster a customer-centric attitude, drive customer priorities, and build effective customer/vendor relationships.
- Work on RFP’s, contracts and business landscape research.
- Work with the leadership team (cross-functionally) to help execute ongoing OS strategies that align with the global business growth and product plan
- Analyze outsourced contact center performance (sales, cost, quality, productivity) and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partner vendors, including performance penalties and rewards
- Perform gap analysis, to ensure partner advisors have tools, processes, trainings and the empowerment to deliver expected customer experience
- Partner with outsourced teams (reporting, quality, tech ops, IT, Account Management) to focus on execution and develop top quality
- Conduct frequent site visits and evaluations to ensure exceptional quality, and to infuse the Spotify culture at all partner locations
- Innovate customer support and deliver a unique experience for our customers, internal employees, and BPO partner management and agents.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years specifically in Vendor Management or Customer Care
- 1-2 years experience managing teams is a plus
- Customer Care systems knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a global organization located in multiple locations.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who will rely on relevant data to find solutions
- Up to 50% international travel required
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.