Spotify is investing in its systems around content cost to support fast innovation and iteration in this core area for the company. As part of the push forward, we are looking to build a user interface that will be used internally by hundreds of employees. The system will support multiple complex use-cases like contract configuration, result insights and what-if scenarios to support projections and we need someone to understand all the different user needs and help us merge all this complexity into a unified and great experience for the users of this system.
We are looking for a senior UX professional who is able to go from early sketches on paper, user workshops, wireframes, prototypes as well as taking meetings with stakeholders. You will work closely with a team of software developers that will do the build in an iterative way. In this role, you will have a lot of responsibility and possibilities to influence and build something great.
What you will do
- Lead and own the design work in Royalties and Reporting across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with full UX design responsibility.
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables for the team.
- Actively contribute to our visionary work and generate ideas.
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to interactive digital prototypes for the web.
- Effectively collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts and other stakeholders.
- Plan and facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices.
Who you are
- Proven experience delivering great UX design as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer or similar.
- Excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. You love to break down and simplify complex problems and present to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand the user’s needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team.
- A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the design team and organization.<span style=""
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of.