We’re looking for User Researcher Interns to #JoinTheBand this Summer. In this role, you will get to design research on our products and users and you will have an impact on the way the world listens to and experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Define, plan, and conduct user research with Spotify users
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Contribute to company-wide research strategy
Who you are:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field
- You have experience planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, familiar with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business teams, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment.
The Intern Gig:
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 15th, 2017 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2017 – Mid January, 2018: Application Review
- Late January, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- February, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.