At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
The fast-moving, high-impact Premium Conversion Team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid Spotify Premium tier, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms. We now seek an outstanding candidate to join as a Conversion Associate to support our local efforts to grow the subscriber base, with a focus on the United States and Canada. The role will be based in our New York office. The team is part of the bigger Subscriptions Department, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe.
What you’ll do
Your mission will be to support the Premium Conversion Team in executing the conversion plan for the US & CA, with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth:
- Be part of the idea generation and support campaign execution in the US & CA including A/B-tests, price promotions, localized messaging and consumer upgrade flows – from brainstorming to planning, asset creation, asset trafficking throughout owned channels (e.g. email, mobile push notifications), campaign analysis and overall project management.
- Work with designers, copywriters and consumer insights to create compelling Marketing assets.
- Collect and analyze campaign and user data from our localized campaigns to evaluate asset performance in order to iterate on campaign and asset improvement opportunities.
- Scope A/B tests for our campaign and evergreen assets, and work with cross-functional team members to implement these tests across channels to improve conversion.
Who you are
- You have 2-4 years or more of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up.
- You have worked on online marketing campaigns before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself, no matter if it’s programming an e-mail, pulling queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop.
- You are very comfortable using a range of tools to analyze, test, and execute online marketing activities (eg. Google analytics, e-mail management and ad serving tools) and possess core skills needed to get the job done (eg. basic HTML editing, copywriting, basic Photoshop/Illustrator design skills).
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator.
- You have a proven track record of executing projects and getting things done in a cross-functional organisation, where you are not always in direct control of all of the resources and tools needed to get the job done.
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree from a top ranked school.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.