Spotify Treasury is looking for an awesome team member to spearhead the work building a best-in-class financial risk management and capital markets function for the world’s leading music streaming company.
We are now looking for the best Treasury Manager out there for our Front Office activities. You will be reporting to the Treasury Lead within Finance, and will be based in Stockholm. This role involves frequent contact with our banking counterparts with regards to currency and investment related financial transactions. You will be responsible for execution of trades under our currency hedging programme, our asset management, and safeguard that the financial risk of the company are within exposure limits on a day to day basis. Furthermore you will provide financial analysis and need to have deep knowledge and understanding of the currency- and fixed income markets. You are motivated by a high pace environment and being part of defining just how much a modern treasury could help enabling our rapid growth in a scalable and value-added way. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
Our Treasury team is responsible for Spotify’s financing activities as well as liquidity, risk and cash management. Furthermore the team runs insurance and equity related activities within Finance. The treasury work environment is very complex and challenging with currently 79 markets spread across four continents with an aggressive growth strategy into many new exciting markets.
The treasury team consists of a small number of highly motivated and skilled band members and therefore it is important that you share the motivation to always improve as an individual as well as a team member, since a strong team is always greater than the sum of its parts. Together with the rest of your colleagues you will drive innovation.
What you’ll do
- FX and Asset Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Advanced modelling
- Management Reporting
- Consolidate and evaluate market activity in order to inform decisions within Capital allocation and Financial risk
- Treasury related tasks shared by the team
- Treasury advisor/ambassador to internal/external stakeholders
Who you are
You have extensive experience within the realm of FX and Asset Management. You are a true doer and will take on big and small tasks. Most importantly you are a team player.
- At least 3-5 years experience from a finance/treasury department at an international company or from a financial institution or consultancy firm
- Proven experience with FX, Investments, and Financial Risk management
- Knowledge within IFRS Financial Accounting
- Strong skills in Excel-based modeling
- Experience with Bloomberg workstation is preferred but not required
- Degree level education required, preferably in Business Administration/Finance/Banking, MBA preferred but not essential
- Experience from fast growing environment is a merit but not required, preferable from a global organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ready to bring the beat and rhythm to the Treasury team ♫
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.