We are looking for an organized, reliable, hardworking and detail-oriented Traffic Manager to join the InHouse Ad Operations Team in New York. The InHouse Traffic Manager will help to ensure that all ad campaigns run smoothly for a variety of internal stakeholders across the globe. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: creative QA, ad trafficking, live campaign optimization, troubleshooting support, and reporting, all in support of the Spotify Growth teams. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Ad trafficking, QA’ing all ads, troubleshooting creative issues and maintaining all online campaigns.
- Ensure completeness of ad campaigns to a high level of specification.
- Provide proof of implementation to internal stakeholders through reporting.
- Provide optimization and yield management through various reporting tools.
- Deliver a high level of service with all internal teams as they look to run a variety of campaigns driving user engagement, raising product awareness and more.
- Collaborate with internal teams on campaign optimization recommendations, leveraging a keen understanding of partner goals and product performance.
- Work from our office in New York, NY
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, along with relevant internship or work experience.
- You have experience with Doubleclick for Publishers (preferred, but not required).
- You have keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- You are results-driven with strong analytical skills
- You are able to multitask in a dynamic and energetic environment
- You know how to organise your time, work collaboratively, and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- You care about maintaining business relationships with great attention to detail.
- You are proactive and efficient with your time management.
- You have a keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- You are eager to hone your skills, grow your expertise, and help us continue to build an extraordinary Ad Ops team
The ideal candidate has worked in a top media publisher, knows how to work quickly and effectively, and we can count on you to deliver. You are hands-on and have good relationship skills. We are a startup environment and won’t put any glass ceilings over your ambition. We seek top-performers who are eager to hone their skills and help us build a world-class Ad Operations team. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.