We are looking for a motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Traffic Manager to join our Ad Operations team in Sao Paulo, Brazil, supporting ad sales across the LATAM region. You will manage the post-sale implementation of ad campaigns across various platforms (desktop, mobile, and smart devices) and supply channels (direct-sold, programmatic guaranteed, private marketplace).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: digital ad trafficking, creative QA, troubleshooting escalations, campaign optimizations, and reporting. You must be professional, organized, and have the drive to succeed in a dynamic and evolving environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. Please note that the position requires fluency in both verbal and written English and Portuguese (Spanish also preferred).
What you’ll do
- QA, and traffic creative assets and 3rd party tracking according to client specifications
- Regularly monitor and reconcile impression delivery across 3rd party ad servers and internal systems to ensure all delivered revenue is recognized.
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot any creative or ad-serving issues which impact delivery, 3rd party tracking, reporting, or billing.
- Collaborate with Sales Planners on campaign optimization recommendations, leveraging a keen understanding of advertiser goals and product performance.
- Deliver a high level of customer service with all internal sales teams and external clients/agencies
- Assist in analysis for inventory and yield management for the region.
- Work from our office in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 1-2+ years digital ad trafficking experience
- You have experience with Doubleclick for Publishers and/or another ad-serving platform, such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, AdX, Rubicon, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.
- You have some experience with programmatic troubleshooting on the supply or demand side (preferred, but not required)
- You are a highly organized multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- You are proactive and efficient with your time management
- You have a keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, with fluency in English and Portuguese (Spanish also preferred)
- You are results-driven with strong analytical skills
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are a team player
- You are eager to grow your expertise and help us continue to build an extraordinary AdOps team
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.