At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for a motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented Traffic Associate to join our Ad Operations team in Toronto, supporting ad sales across the Canadian region. You will manage the post-sale implementation of ad campaigns across various platforms (desktop, mobile, and smart devices) and supply channels (direct-sold, programmatic guaranteed, private marketplace). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: digital ad trafficking, creative QA, troubleshooting escalations, campaign optimizations, and reporting. You must be professional, organized, and have the drive to succeed in a dynamic and evolving environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- QA, and traffic creative assets and 3rd party tracking according to client specifications
- Regularly monitor and reconcile impression delivery across 3rd party ad servers and internal systems to ensure all delivered revenue is recognized.
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot any creative or ad-serving issues which impact delivery, 3rd party tracking, reporting, or billing.
- Collaborate with Client Success Partners on campaign optimization recommendations, leveraging a keen understanding of advertiser goals and product performance.
- Deliver a high level of customer service with all internal sales teams and external clients/agencies
- Assist in analysis for inventory and yield management for the region.
- Work from our office in Toronto
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, along with relevant internship or work experience at a media agency or digital publisher
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and/or another ad-serving platform, such as AdX, Rubicon, The Trade Desk is preferred, but not required.
- You have a keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- You are results-driven with strong analytical skills
- You are able to multitask in a dynamic and energetic environment
- You are proactive and efficient with your time management
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are a team player
- You are eager to hone your skills, grow your expertise, and help us continue to build an extraordinary Ad Sales team.
- You love music!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.