Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are looking for an organised, reliable, hardworking, and detail-oriented Traffic Associate to join the APAC Ad Operations team, based in Tokyo. You will ensure that Ad Sales operations run smoothly and will implement all ad campaigns across various platforms (online, mobile, and devices). This includes, but is not limited to ad trafficking, QA, and providing campaign reports and analysis to support the Account Management team. You will also be supporting the Labels Ad Ops team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Traffic, QA and maintain all online, consumer device as well as mobile advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation or reporting
- Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics
- Provide optimisation and yield management through various reporting tools
- Provide proof of implementation to Account Management through reporting
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving and internal systems
- Ensure completeness of ad campaigns to client specifications
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to recommend campaign optimisations, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Support Labels Ad Ops & Labels Relations teams with trafficking advertising campaigns
- Work from our office in Tokyo, Japan
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 1-2+ years online / digital ad trafficking experience
- You have experience trafficking in DFP
- You have a keen sense of detail
- You are able to multitask in an energetic environment
- You are hands-on and have great relationship skills to get things done accurately and efficiently
- You are results-driven with strong analytical skills
- You possess a business level of written and spoken Japanese and English
- You are eager to hone your skills and help us build an extraordinary Ad sales team
- You love music!
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.