We are looking for an organised, reliable, hardworking, and detail-oriented Traffic Associate to join the APAC Ad Operations team, based in Mumbai. You will ensure that Ad Sales operations run smoothly, and implement all ad campaigns across various platforms (online, mobile, and devices). This includes, but is not limited to: ad trafficking, QA, and providing campaign reports and analysis to support the Account Management team. You will also be supporting the Labels Ad Ops team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Traffic, QA, and maintain all online, consumer device, and mobile advertising campaigns
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation or reporting
- Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics
- Provide optimisation and yield management through various reporting tools
- Provide proof of implementation to Account Management through reporting
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving and internal systems
- Ensure completeness of ad campaigns to client specifications
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to recommend campaign optimisations, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Support Labels Ad Ops & Labels Relations teams with trafficking advertising campaigns
- Work from our office in Mumbai, India.
Who you are
- You have 1-2+ years online / digital ad trafficking experience
- You have experience trafficking in DFP
- You have a keen sense of detail
- You are able to multitask in an energetic environment
- You are hands-on and have great relationship skills to get things done accurately and efficiently
- You are results-driven with strong analytical skills
- You are eager to hone your skills and help us build an extraordinary Ad sales team
- You love music!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.