Procuring cutting edge IT products and services in a fast and efficient manner is a competitive advantage for Spotify. The technical procurement team is responsible for procurement and delivery of the IT products and services essential to delivering the Spotify service to its customers. This includes not only procurement and vendor management but coordinating with internal stakeholders, project management, logistics, budgeting, forecasting and control.
We are looking for a sourcing specialist with a strong technology focus that wants to work on end to end sourcing projects together with multi-functional teams. Your role will be connecting and coordinating teams at Spotify with vendors, leading the sourcing process until the project is live, follow up on defined KPIs, while making sure that we procure the best possible products and services, quickly and at the best price.
You will be working in a cross-functional team using agile practices and collaborate closely with Legal, Finance, and various technical teams globally. We work on a wide set of products and services, including data center hardware, networking services, software, infrastructure and cloud services.
- Coordinate and lead procurement projects to completion in collaboration with technical teams both in- and outside of Spotify
- Coordinate with engineering teams to run proof of concept tests, evaluation of vendors and products
- Vendor sourcing and relationship management
- Contract negotiation, management and renewals
- Invoice tracking and verification
- Order placement and logistics management on a global scale
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT sourcing
- You are a solutions-oriented team player. You are flexible and ready to do what brings most value to customers and other engineering teams at Spotify
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and a drive to learn more about technology products and services
- Ability to translate technical requirements from engineering teams to vendors and legal
- Experience in negotiating software as a service contracts
- Experience in working with end-to-end projects in delivery of IT systems
- Good understanding of data center hardware, technologies and cloud services
- Strong organizational skills