We are looking for a Technical Implementation Manager, who will join our team spread across the globe, and help manage Spotify’s important Premium Partnerships projects in Latin America. You will have the operational and day-to-day responsibility to manage the technical implementation and performance of the partnerships. You will report directly to the Premium Partnerships Operations Technical Lead.
What you’ll do
- Participate in initial discussions with potential partners, explaining how partners can distribute premium in different ways.
- Work with the business team on the technical setup of the partnership.
- Ensure that Spotify’s commitments in a partner relationship are delivered, as well as follow-up on the partner’s commitments.
- Document all actions with partners for keeping track of changes.
- Developing our tooling together with R&D to make sure we can scale the business.
Who you are
- Documented working experience within telecom, Internet start-up, media or the digital music industry.
- Technology background with project and/or product focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken Spanish.
- A self-going can do attitude, you won’t be afraid to step in when needed.
- You understand that collaboration and team play is key to success.
- Strong presentation skills and shown success in working directly with partners.
- A consistent track record in technical leadership, explaining complex relations both to technical and business people.
- Experience working under deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to travel to all corners of the world, mainly Latin America (post COVID).
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.