Spotify is looking for a passionate Technical Content Programming Manager to join our Music team. You will play an important role in supporting partners in the Content organization by executing technical and operational day-to-day tasks. You will also be responsible for making sure that the Content Programming team maintains a high level of service to our regional teams by handling their technical requests timely and with high quality.
Based in Stockholm, you will collaborate closely with our R&D teams, and work cross-functionally with other teams such as Marketing and Design. Collectively, our mission is to continuously improve the user experience by packaging and programming the most relevant content to all users around the world at all times and to further develop the platform that helps us do this at scale. Your work will definitely impact the way the world experiences audio!
What you’ll do
- You will lead different types of technical and operational tasks in our backend tools, such as creating hubs, shelves and managing content databases
- Servicing inbound technical programming requests from our Markets teams, based all around the world
- You will manage administrative access for the global Editorial and Programming teams
- Execute and deliver fast and qualitative solutions to key partner requests
- Help develop technical processes and tools used by the team to create a more efficient programming structure and workflow (in close collaboration with R&D)
Who you are
- You are a newly graduated with a degree in engineering or another technical field (or minimum 2 years of relevant work experience)
- You have a basic knowledge of how to use and/or develop publishing tools
- You are excited to learn more about the technical side of content programming
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment, capable of meeting tight deadlines, adapt and learn fast
- You are a multi-tasker, able to juggle several tasks and project simultaneously
- You are ambitious, with the ability to come with suggestions on how to improve technical tools and work streams
- Fluent in English
Please attach your CV in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.