We are looking for an outstanding Technical Account Manager to join as a founding member of our ads platform team working with global small and medium-sized (SMB) businesses.
As we bring the platform to market, you will be providing external client-facing sales & account support and while also partnering with internal teams to build the systems, operations and tools required to scale the team and platform. This role will work in close partnership with multiple internal stakeholders across technology, product, design, finance, legal and sales operations.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as primary point of contact for internal and external advertisers/teams using the self-serve ad platform
- Onboard new advertisers through direct client support as well as working with the global account services team to build localized documentation, approval flows and other onboarding processes
- Oversee ad approvals
- Directly manage inbound phone and email support, while partnering with operations to build the account support systems and tools
- Run inventory forecasts, post-campaign reports and other key advertiser data needs
- Collect advertiser feedback within the local market and effectively communicate back to the Ad Studio team based out of New York City
- You’ll be working from our London office
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of online media experience in media agency, client management, or a sales planning role
- You are experienced with building relationships with both internal and external business partners
- You love building systems, processes and tools. You’re constantly thinking “How can we do with this more efficiently at global scale?”
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to go what’s needed done. You’re excited about joining a startup within a larger global organization.
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, as well as working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with DFP, DFA, and Salesforce CRM is a plus, as is an aptitude for learning more analytical tools like SQL
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.