We are now looking for a Technical Account Manager who will join our band spread across the globe, and help realize Spotify’s Business Development projects. You will have the operational and day-to-day responsibility to manage the technical implementation of the partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Leading the technical integration with our partners, transform the business rules into an actual system integration.
- Assist our Business deal managers in pre-sales consultation and project definition together with potential partners.
- Document projects so that the full product lifecycle can be properly managed.
- Lead the discussions with the partner, about the technical solutions to be implemented in order to integrate with Spotify’s APIs, SDKs, and more.
- Ensure that Spotify’s commitments in a partner relationship are delivered, documented, as well as follow-up on the partner’s commitments.
- Coordinate with our different departments: tech, legal, marketing, and design in order to ensure the project deliverables are aligned.
- Work closely with teams, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure we build world-class APIs for our partners to integrate with.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, or similar field.
- Knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- HTTP REST APIs
- SQL and Big data analytics such as BigQuery, Postgres, Tableau
- Linux and shell
- oAuth authentication
- DNS, TCP, firewalls, database systems
- Experience in one or more languages such as Java or Python is preferred
- A technology background with a project and/or product focus with documented track record is preferable, experience with internet start ups or the digital music industry a plus. You never forget that the most important task is to ensure an overall great end user experience.
- A self-going can do attitude, you won’t be afraid to step in when needed.
- You understand that cooperation and team play is key to success!
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas simply.
- Have knowledge of current UX best practices and agile methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills. Proven success in working directly with partners.
- A strong track record in technical leadership, explaining both to technical and business people.
- An analytical mindset. You get excited querying large datasets to drive important business decisions.
- Experience working under deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Spanish speaking is a huge plus.
- Willing to travel to all the corners of the world.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.