Spotify’s Content Operations team are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to oversee the content supply chain for Asia Pacific, with focus on managing relations with content providers in Japan.
Based in Singapore, you’ll work cross-functionally with teams such as Artist & Label Services, Shows & Editorial, Licensing and technical teams within Spotify to ensure long-term success in this region and contribute to providing the best user experience possible.
The successful candidate will be part of the Global Content Operations team, reporting to Director, Operations (London).
What You’ll Do
- Onboard and educate key content partners in your region and manage the integration of new feeds
- Oversee the ingestion of domestic and international back catalogue and new releases
- Ensure all content ingested is in line with Spotify policies and is presented accurately on the Spotify client
- Troubleshoot issues related to delivery and ingestion in collaboration with technical teams
- Work with developers to improve our ingestion tools and resources and our catalogue management system
- Regular reporting on the Japan catalogue, analysing large data sets and reporting back to stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally on rolling-out content campaigns in your region and advise accordingly
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years previous experience of content management/managing a supply chain
- You have knowledge and experience of DDEX metadata standards
- You are a self starter with the ability to take ownership and manage multiple technical issues and cross functional projects
- You have the ability to break down and communicate complex, technical problems and solutions
- You have great communication skills, particularly across a global team
- You are focused on hitting deadlines and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You have strong knowledge of the music industry within Japan
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese and English. Additional languages are a bonus eg. Chinese or Bahasa
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.