We are looking for a Technical Account Manager Intern to #JoinTheBand this Summer! As an intern on our team, you will sit on our advertising platform team working with global small and medium-sized (SMB) businesses.
As we bring the platform to market, you will be providing external client-facing sales & account support to a diverse set of advertisers. You are professional, organized and motivated and you have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do:
- Help serve as a point of contact for internal and external advertisers/teams using the self-serve ad platform
- Onboard new advertisers, including direct client support as well as building the documentation, approvals flows and other processes to scale the onboarding process
- Help manage ad approvals
- Assist in managing inbound phone and email support
- Run inventory forecasts, post-campaign reports and other key advertiser data needs
Who You Are:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study.
- You enjoy building relationships with both internal and external business partners
- You are a multitasker and you can jump into what needs to get done. You’re excited about joining a startup within a larger global organization.
- You have client service and presentational skills, as well as some knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- You have an aptitude and desire for learning more technical tools like SQL and basic command line scripts.
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 15th, 2017 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2017 – Mid January, 2018: Application Review
- Late January, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- February, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.