Soundtrap is a collaborative, browser- and cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to enable music and podcast creation for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
We’re a unit within Spotify, small enough to move fast and make our own decisions, but with all the technical resources that we need from the larger company.
Since our launch in 2013, we have attracted millions of users. With us, anyone can make their recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
What you’ll do
The Soundtrap hub has been growing a lot during the last three years and will continue to do so and therefore, we are now extending the Talent Acquisition Team with one more person.
You will be located in the Soundtrap office at Södermalm and report to Head of TA at Soundtrap.
As Talent Acquisition Partner at Soundtrap, you will:
- Recruit for roles within both R&D/Product Development and within the Business side (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success etc) and manage the process from start to finish.
- Work with headhunting and sourcing to both your own roles within tech and business and the roles handled by Head of TA
- Build and maintain a network with relevant potential candidates
- Identify and attend suitable events from an employment branding perspective
Who you are
You are passionate about people and you understand that what is just a normal day at work for you, may be a life changing experience for someone else.
You also understand that working with recruitment is far from just filling a number of vacancies – it is about shaping a company culture in which people learn from each other, thrive and contribute with their uniqueness.
You agree that a good recruiter not only take into consideration what a candidate can offer the company but also what the company can do for the candidate in terms of growth and fulfilling of expectations, and that reflects on how you perform your work.
- At least 2-3 year’s experience from working with headhunting within tech
- Ability to keep track on many things and processes at the same time and work autonomously
- To independently set up your own workflow that puts the candidate experience in focus
- Translate candidate wishes and expectations into what the actual role can offer and ensure alignment
- Ability to foresee next step and actions needed to be taken and act proactively
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish
Further you enjoy playing detective and you are very creative in coming up with ways of finding and attracting potential new colleagues without compromising with integrity.
We would consider it a huge plus if you have previous experience from working as Recruiter but you can also come from a Researcher – or a Recruitment Coordinator role with the understanding of what it takes to work with end to end processes.
You are willing to learn and grow and you thrive in an agile environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.