We’re looking for a Support & Surveillance (SAS) Specialist to join our Customer Service team. The SAS team focuses on troubleshooting the concerns of both our customers and partners, as well as managing live issues and incidents. They’ll work closely with the relevant teams in Spotify to help drive problems to resolution whilst communicating progress to stakeholders. They’ll also design and implement custom monitoring solutions to help diagnose and resolve any trouble with the Spotify service.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with CS teams and Spotify’s partners to troubleshoot issues.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Spotify to help drive issues to resolution.
- Follow-up on issues with post-mortems.
- Build relationships across Spotify and keep up to date with organisational, product, and technical changes.
- Inform CS about the status/progress on issues/bugs.
- Identify and coordinate workarounds.
- Analyse data and stats to verify all systems are working.
- Act as a subject matter expert for our internal tooling.
- Actively identify areas of improvement throughout the CS operation, and co-ordinate with other teams on implementation.
- Work together with partners to resolve issues.
- Keep partners updated on product maintenance and incidents going on at Spotify.
- Assist in building custom tools to support our organisation as we grow.
- Design and deploy monitoring solutions in a number of frameworks that meet varied requirements.
Who you are
- You’re passionate about music.
- You have experience in supporting different systems and are passionate about investigating and troubleshooting technical problems.
- You’re capable of working independently, fixing problems as they arise and proactively find new things to fix/improve.
- You enjoy working in teams, building new relationships and collaborating with people to find solutions.
- You are not afraid to raise your concerns, step up to challenges and actively remove blockers.
- You are passionate about continuous improvement.
- You have an agile mindset and are focused on delivering value.
- You have experience working with development teams.
- You’re a confident communicator, one that can organise and host meetings and deliver presentations.
- You have experience working with bug tracking tools, specifically Jira.
- You either know the basics or are interested in learning more about, scripting languages like Python or Bash.
- You’re ok with a rotating on-call service and occasional international travel.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.