Spotify has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for a smart and experienced Supervising Creative Producer to join the New Integrated Content Experiences team, reporting directly into the Head of Video Originals. In this role, you will be responsible for the creative oversight of weekly video programming targeted to Latin music fans. You will collaborate with the music programming team, vendors, internal creative teams and others to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium content on time and on budget. We are hiring for this position in Los Angeles.
What you’ll do
- Develop, pitch and oversee production of complex, high-value editorial video programs incorporating top musical talent
- Manage relationships with key artist, label, and publishing partners
- Vet and collaborate with production companies, directors, and other vendors
- Coordinate with the Head of Latin Culture to create programming that is relevant, timely, and culturally authentic
- Provide persuasive creative direction to key internal and external stakeholders whilst keeping ego firmly in check
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy of the team by leading brainstorms, providing input on visual identity, and continuously developing new content formats
- Uphold ambitious creative standards while delivering programs on time and on budget
Who you are
- The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-directed creative leader who has hands-on experience with all aspects of digital media production. In particular a strong background in directing is preferred.
- 5-7 years working in digital video, commercial or broadcast production, or at a creative agency
- Passion for and familiarity with Latin music
- A deep understanding of the traditions, cultures and diversity among Hispanics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders
- Continuously evaluate performance data and adjust creative approach in response
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Experience with international productions
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.