We are looking for a creative, experienced individual that is passionate about producing innovative audio content for The Parcast Network and subsequent new networks. You will help create content consumed by millions of people each day, while leading and overseeing a production team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What you’ll do
- This role will report directly into the Senior Production Lead. You’ll assist our Sr. Production Lead with overseeing the production and execution of “Parcast Studios” shows.
- Work closely with Sound Designers and Engineers, providing notes and quality control of their episodes.
- The ability to manage a diverse range of teams
- Help develop the sound design for new programming
- Produce trailers and certain episodes of shows.
- You will be remixing segments into the audio format used by the streaming service and creating the cue sheet.
- Interface with producers, writers and studio managers.
- You should have the ability to identify and solve technical problems with equipment.
- You will have other duties as assigned, including vacation relief for others in your department.
Who you are
- You have 10 + years of audio industry experience including directing talent.
- You are comfortable with strict deadlines and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You can manage and grow creative people of different skill levels.
- You have good time management and organizational skills.
- You possess an outstanding attention to detail.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You have a deep understanding and proficiency in audio editing software with expertise in at least one Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). You are also willing to learn a new DAW.
- You hold a working knowledge and understanding of relevant technology.
- You possess the ability to adapt to various styles of storytelling production.
- You can work independently and on your own initiative.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You can critique and judge your own work and achieve excellent results.
- Welcoming of creative input and constructive feedback, while advocating and promoting your own agenda and direction for audio design.
- You care about the quality of the product and your good reputation within the industry.
- You have desired experiences/accomplishments that you can tell us about.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.