At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 60+ markets and growing fast.
We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join the APAC Subscriptions team to drive our conversion efforts in Asia. The role will be based in our Singapore office with occasional travel in the region.
What you’ll do
You will be an important member of the regional conversion team and work closely with the rest of the global Subscription team in executing Premium growth and retention initiatives. As a key member, your mission will be to plan and execute a conversion plan for Asia with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth by:
- Understanding the customer, industry, and behaviours in priority markets in Asia, and based on that identify, recommend, and execute crucial elements needed to realise subscriber growth
- You will drive the idea generation and lead execution for campaigns, A/B-tests, product improvements, price promotions and local landing pages and upgrade flows – from brainstorming to launch campaigns and conduct post analysis
- Plan and execute local campaigns to sell Premium subscriptions. This includes defining the target and offer; working with designers, copywriters and data analysts to build compelling marketing assets; operating CMS and CRM tools to ship e-mails, push notifications and in-client communications; and coordinating other teams involved in campaign execution like payments, web and performance marketing
- You will collect and analyze data on the user, checkout flows and marketing asset performance for insights about conversion improvement opportunities in your assigned markets
- Work closely with other teams in the region (eg. Consumer marketing, PR, Label relations) to ensure that we maximise growth opportunities across all the business levels that we have at our disposal
Who you are
- You have around 4-5 years of experience with both experience working in a rigorous and analytical environment and at least 2+ years professional experience in online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up. You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar.
- You speak English fluently and have good knowledge and insights into the South East Asia online consumer market. Thai, Vietnamese language skills is a plus.
- You have worked in e-commerce and managed online marketing campaigns before and are happy rolling up your sleeves to executing things yourself (e.g. programming e-mails, pulling SQL queries or Photoshop image tweaks). You are knowledgeable of the required tools and skills (whether Google analytics, basic HTML editing, e-mail management, Photoshop, etc)
- You have a strategic mind and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets
- You’re experienced in leading and executing complex projects independently, and in getting things done in a larger organisation where you have dependencies on other teams
- You are opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
- You are self-motivated and driven, and are comfortable working remotely from other team members and senior leaders, but even so manage to stay in sync by being an excellent communicator
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.