At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Subscriptions team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms.
We now seek an outstanding candidate to join the JAPAC Premium team as a Conversion Specialists to support our regional efforts to grow the subscriber base, in mature as well as emerging markets. The role will be based in our Singapore office. The team is part of the global Premium Subscriptions organisation, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe. Your mission will be to localise and optimise the conversion funnel for different markets across JAPAC, while keeping a forward-looking view on conversion strategies and hypothesis development.
Join the world’s fastest growing online subscription business in a high-impact role, accelerating the Spotify subscriber growth.
What you’ll do
- Optimise the conversion funnel in local markets by adapting user entry points to ensure the right offer are presented to first-time subscriber as well as re-subscribers
- A/B test the conversion funnel from paid ads and on-platform upsells to the checkout
- Analyse the funnel in each market using Google Analytics and other tools to identify improvements
- Create landing pages, localised for the region, to optimise conversion to Premium – both organic and partner traffic such as mobile carriers
- Develop test hypotheses, using insights from data and research how to drive CVR KPIs forward. This may be messaging, design, personalisation top of the funnel as vcwell as in the checkout. Considering local differences between markets to ensure relevance of offers to different demographics
- Create product briefs based on the results from A/B tests to input to the R&D roadmap
- You will work very closely with the Global Conversion team to drive the funnel roadmap, the regional Premium teams in APAC who owns the local subscriber targets, the product design teams and creative agencies who set the design and as well as the Premium R&D teams who peer review and own the code base
Who you are
- You have multiple years of working experience within a relevant industry such as an online consumer business, e-commerce, online media or tech start-up
- Familiar with submitting code in an enterprise environment with version control tools
- You have experience in conversion optimisation including A/B testing using commercial tools such as Google Optimise
- You are a business-oriented person with a passion for coding
- You have a data driver developer when building a hypothesis for underlying test
- You are very familiar with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.