We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join the Premium team to drive conversion efforts in North America. The role will be based in our New York office. As a key member of our team, you will plan and execute strategies with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth through acquisition and retention.
At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 79 markets and growing fast!
What you’ll do
- Understand the customer, the Premium portfolio, industry, and behaviors in US & CA markets, and based on that identify, recommend and execute crucial elements needed to realize subscriber profitability, retention, and growth.
- Drive the idea generation and lead execution for full funnel growth including acquisition and lifecycle campaigns in the region from ideation through execution and post analysis.
- Analyze data and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimizations.
- Plan and execute local programs and campaigns. This includes strategy, test plans, creative development, media planning, and campaign analysis.
- Develop and deliver direct-to-consumer marketing communications (e.g. emails, push notifications, and in-client communications) leveraging CMS and CRM tools.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with global teams (e.g. Brand & Creative, Media, Retention, Data Analytics, FP&A) to ensure that we maximize retention and growth opportunities across the business.
- Drive research and insights for Premium enhancements in the region – Collect and analyze data on our users, experiences, conversion flows and marketing asset performance for insights about conversion improvement opportunities.
Who you are
- You have at least 6 years relevant professional experience working in an analytical environment and at least 3 years managing campaigns across multiple channels, focused on performance, growth and/or product marketing.
- You have a strong analytical toolkit with a strong understanding of attribution and how to leverage it to track marketing efforts.
- You have managed online marketing campaigns before and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to executing things yourself (programming emails, pulling queries or Photoshop image tweaks).
- You have a strategic mindset and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets.
- You have a proven track record of leading and executing complex projects independently and in getting things done in a larger organization where you have dependencies on other teams.
- You are also opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines.
- You are self-motivated and driven, and are comfortable working remotely from other team members and senior leaders, but even so manage to stay in sync by being an excellent communicator.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.