At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 60 markets and growing fast!
We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join our Planning and Operations team to drive and support our conversion efforts in the wider Premium business team. You will report into Head of Premium Planning and Operations, and be based in our Stockholm office with occasional travel to our other offices.
What you’ll do
You will be an important member of the team and work closely with the rest of the Premium team in executing Premium growth and support in prioritizing the strategies. As a key member, your mission will be to plan and support the leaders with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth by:
- Run the planning and budgeting process in for our Subscription Business in close partnership with Finance and Analytics
- You will support in co-developing a business plan for the Consumer Subscription Business that ties together priorities and dependencies with other Premium Business teams and partners
- You will manage and lead the operational rhythm to ensure team stays on track in fulfilling the business plan
- You will lead progress reviews to ensure we stay honest, learn and improve from our initiatives and investments
- Co-develop the structure and ways of working in cross-functional teams in order to effectively execute on shared priorities with partnering teams in R&D and Marketing
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience working at a Tech company, Management Consultancy, or similar, you have a bachelor degree or similar in relevant area
- You have significant experience working in high growth and dynamic organizations with shown ability to make things happen
- You have been developing short and long term business plans, and identifying cross-functional business opportunities, as well as developing cross-functional working models in highly complex environments
- You are experienced in developing and leading workshops, driving participants towards insights and decisions making
- You are highly analytical, and able to synthesize complex concepts and information and you are able to independently and confidently develop and share your point of view
- You are a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and you strive for clarity and keep track of details as projects and processes take form
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.