At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The fast-moving, high-impact Conversion team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to our paid tier Spotify Premium, which provides the world’s best music experience on all platforms.
We now seek an outstanding candidate to join our team to support our conversion efforts to grow our subscriber base in EMEA. The role will be based in our London office. The team is part of the bigger Spotify Premium Growth Department, with the mission to bring Spotify to more users across the globe. Your mission will be to support the EMEA Premium Growth team in common regional projects and in executing the conversion plan for EMEA, with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth.
What you’ll do
- Support execution for campaigns in EMEA, A/B-tests, price promotions, local landing pages and upgrade flows – from brainstorming to planning, briefing, asset creation, asset trafficking throughout our owned channels (email, in-app notifications, etc) campaign analysis and overall project management
- Work with designers, copywriters and data analysts to create compelling marketing assets for our internal audio and banner channels, email, push notifications and in-client product marketing
- Track campaign results and build reports with campaign learnings and suggested improvements for future initiatives
- Scope A/B tests for our campaigns, upsell assets, landing pages and funnel flows, and support team members to implement these tests across regional channels to improve conversion
- Collect and analyse data on the user, checkout flows and marketing assets for insights about conversion improvement opportunities
- Support in user research projects and lead integration of these learnings into campaigns and tests
Who you are
- You have a few years of relevant working experience, preferably in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up
- You have worked on online marketing campaigns before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself, no matter if it’s programming an e-mail, pulling some queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop
- You are very comfortable using a range of tools to analyse, test, and execute online marketing activities or otherwise are a quick learner (eg. Google analytics, e-mail management and ad serving tools)
- Knowledge of basic HTML, copywriting, basic photoshop/illustrator will be considered a plus
- You speak English and preferably another EMEA language. Good knowledge and insights into the EMEA online consumer market is a plus.
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Please send in your resume in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.