Hey students at KTH, want to join our Student Ambassador Team?
Spotify is now looking for one passionate Computer Science, Media Technology or IT student that is eager to take on the fun mission as one of our ambassadors at KTH, The Royal Institute of Technology
Who you are
- A Computer Science or IT student at KTH on the third or fourth year. You should have at least one year left of your studies, master’s thesis excluded.
- An outgoing, humble, creative, social and networking personality. A self-starter that is used to taking initiatives and making things happen without being told.
- Experience from project/event management, such as within the Student Union, where you have been taking ideas from scratch to success. Your network among KTH students should be extensive.
- A fierce passion for technology.
What you’ll do
- Be the connection between Spotify and the KTH students. This means being fully responsible for the events. Everything from creation, planning and executing events and activities.
- Have the freedom of realizing your own ideas in bringing the Spotify culture to students.
- Join forces with the other ambassadors at Chalmers to create engaging and inspirational events for tech students from all over Sweden, such as office events and student band nights.
- Have loads and loads of fun!
As an ambassador, you will feel at home at all our offices and you are always welcome to join anything we do, such as our tech talks, parties, concerts, etc.
You will be our ambassador for at least a year. During that time, you will be expected to put in around 20-25 hours of work each month. You will of course be compensated with an hourly pay.
Make sure attach your CV and Cover letter in English
We will continuously review applications. Please apply as soon as you can as we don’t have a set end date for the advertisement.
We’re really looking forward to your application!
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.