We are looking for an eager team player that will support our team to excel. You are a bright, service minded person with relevant background, probably as a junior management consultant or a strategic role close to a leadership team in a larger line organisation. You will join Spotify’s Strategy Operations team, who manages the framework that Spotify uses to set its long term strategic direction and figures out how to get there. Our aim is to create the optimal operating model for balancing creativity and innovation with speedy and focused execution.
What you’ll do
- Help out and support our company wide leadership event, Strategy Days
- Be part of supporting the development and maintaining the Spotify strategic framework and operating model
- Support processes that have high exposure to VP and C-level management
- Maintain all communication around the Spotify Rhythm, ensuring it is continuously updated and correct in all our channels
- Support the process around the Company’s most strategic initiatives
- Help the team with making presentations
- Take on ad-hoc assignments supporting the team.
Who you are
- A team player! You learn and work quickly and help your team to do so.
- You are a junior management consultant, probably at one of the Big 6 consultancies, where you have worked with strategy and/or operational processes or have worked closely to support COO or other leadership teams
- You have an agile mindset, are and passionate problem solver
- You have excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- You are a great communicator who can think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with your team members and stakeholders across the company.
- You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors and C-level executives.
- You are a curious person, actively seeking inspiration and engaging in discussion on new operational and organizational theories, technologies and business challenges.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.