We are looking for someone who wants to join Spotify’s Growth Insights team. Our aim is to create the optimal user growth portfolio where we are able to make thoughtful decisions based growth dimensions – such as risk, growth potential and cost. The key focus for the team is to manage the process through which Spotify sets its long-term strategic direction for user growth and figures out how to get there.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the company to better understand how we can optimize for user growth. Your work will involve designing, managing and constantly be improving our framework to plan, drive and execute on Spotify’s user growth. Through the framework, you will help stakeholders understand Spotify’s growth drivers and how their work fits into the overall picture.
What you’ll do
- Continually assess Spotify’s most important strategic user growth challenges, and improve our understanding and the way we think about user growth at Spotify
- Work with Spotify’s portfolio of user growth to identify, balance, prioritize and make recommendations on Spotify’s future user growth focus
- Continuously work on improvements for Spotify’s user growth portfolio to improve the way company leads to think about and execute on user growth
- Continue to develop the process for Spotify’s growth portfolio, including targets and goals, process steps and deliveries, frequency/timing, responsibilities, dependencies to other processes, guidelines, and tools
- Monitor Spotify’s growth portfolio and work with stakeholders to make sure the information is always up to date and sense checked with the relevant initiatives per priority stage
- Act as a strong communicator and advocate of the Spotify user growth portfolio and the different elements within the portfolio
- Build and nurture strong networks within Spotify to make sure our user growth becomes a world-class element within the company
- Structure, develop and communicate data-driven and insightful analyses and proactively come up with recommendations for improving user growth for senior stakeholders at Spotify
- Work from our office in Stockholm
Who you are
- You have at least 5+ years of experience from management consultant roles, strategic analyst roles and/or project management and preferably a master degree in Business, Engineering or similar
- You have a strong business sense and understanding of different growth drivers
- You are used to tackling very loosely defined problems and still deliver high-quality output
- You work independently, and you are comfortable defining and driving your own projects and plan and structure your own workstreams
- You can bring a business perspective and skill set to a rather technical environment, and navigate well in a cross-functional setting
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have proven skills in stakeholder management where you are able to build and gain from strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have the ability to effectively work with others and build on their knowledge to bring the work to the next level, and you’re able to coordinate and lead collaborative efforts as well as effectively run meetings
- You are a communicative person with strong presentation skills, both in oral and written communication
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.