At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 78 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager to join our Business Development team, based in our Singapore office. This role will look after the strategic partnerships that Spotify strikes across the Southeast Asia Region, with a specific focus on the telecom, technology and consumer electronics industries. The right candidate will have day-to-day responsibilities to ensure that it’s a win-win-win partnership for the partner, the end customer and us! Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Assume day-to-day responsibility of signed agreements and build excellent relationships within the partner’s organization – from C-level to Marketing and Sales
- You will be the ‘go to‘ person for the partner’s needs
- Seek and secure upsell opportunities by unlocking and bringing value to both Spotify and our Partners
- Be the driving force behind executing marketing/sales/retail/proposition activities with partner and expert in partner marketing of Spotify offers and campaigns
- Carry out detailed performance analysis and be quick to spot and resolve any impacting issues
- Coordinate with other relevant departments across Spotify’s wider business to drive win – win opportunities such as Hardware, Software, Marketing, PR, Label Relations, Editorial and Advertising Sales
- Ensure that Spotify and partner dedications are delivered. In addition building-out strategic partner’s operating plans and prioritizing key bets to reach beyond contractual dedications
- Work from our office in Singapore, but willing to travel
Who you are
- You have 6+ years relevant working experience and you hold a bachelor degree or similar in relevant area
- Your background is as Key Account Manager/Partner account management background with a project and/or product focus with documented track record is preferable. Technical skills and knowledge of API’s are a bonus, but not essential
- You have a keen sense for prioritization, both internally and externally with partners
- You have significant and documented working experience within a Telecom, Internet Start-up, Media, or the digital music industry
- You are a self-starter that won’t be afraid to step in when needed and you have extraordinary project management skills
- You never forget that the most important task is to ensure that the relationship with the partner is key
- You understand that cooperation and team play is key to success
- Fluency in English, Bahasa or Thai speaking would be a plus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.