At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 61 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for a Strategic Insights manager for our hardware team. This role is responsible for developing premier research and insights initiatives to support important business decisions within the Spotify hardware vertical. We’re looking for an analytical and creative thinker, someone with the ability to form a strong POV that will ultimately influence business decisions across multiple fields such as consumer, market, product and industry trends.
The position will be based in Stockholm and report to Global Senior Manager, Hardware products.
What you’ll do
- You will provide strategic market insights and research input to business decisions by developing actionable analysis, reports, and recommendations
- You will be developing learning plans for Spotify hardware
- Lead thinking and execution of market and consumer-facing research and partner with internal resources as well as research agencies to execute
- Collect, interpret and communicate industry, competitor and market trends from primary and secondary sources
- Dedicatedly find opportunities to support the development of marketing and sales strategies and tactics
- Produce relevant team reports and metrics on a regular basis
Who you are
- You are a strategic thinker with an independent mindset i.e. to think strategically at project level by understanding how results address the overall business issue
- You have experience in Marketing insights and Research, or related field, working with first-party behavioral data to integrate into actionable insights
- You are passionate about new technology, especially as it impacts content and music streaming
- You possess good knowledge of core market research principles – sample design, data collection, and analysis techniques, appropriate action standards
- You have a sound understanding of research tools & techniques – Quantitative, Qualitative, Analytics, Social
- Actively involvement/participation in all projects across stages
- You are a strong communicator and have the ability to influence others & impact decision-making
- Able to manage multiple priorities and operate autonomously
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.