We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Project Manager to join Curation Strategy – the team dedicated to evolving curation at Spotify – to help us achieve strategic editorial initiatives and advance the work of our global team of 100+ editors.
In this role, you will play a key part in supporting Spotify’s editorial strategy and programs. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Execute a variety of Curation Strategy projects and strategic initiatives.
- Manage both up and across functions and levels to ensure alignment – enabling and ensuring great cross-functional collaboration throughout the project development cycle.
- Facilitate overall roadmap planning, ensuring projects maintain momentum towards delivery targets.
- Identify and surface resourcing gaps that slow our progress and find solutions.
- Design internal presentations and reference documents for the global editorial team.
- Work closely with our global editorial team, acting as a liaison between Curation Strategy and our team’s core audience (our internal consumers) – editors at Spotify.
- Organize, onboard, and offer continued support to editors across the globe around key programs and processes.
- Ensure all Curation Strategy programs are optimized for editors by rolling up relevant insights from across MC&E.
- Carry out program performance analysis and be quick to spot and offer solution recommendations for any impacting issues.
- Work closely with partners across the organization and participate in cross-functional forums and workshops.
Who you are:
- You have experience running cross-functional projects and can easily communicate strategies, goals, and progress status in a compelling way to teammates and executives.
- You are ambitious, independent, and dedicated; you’re willing to get hands-on solving any problems needing help to move forward.
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience drawing insights from internal and external data.
- You’re extremely structured, organized and have an outstanding attention to detail.
- You have a real passion for music and a deep understanding of digital music curation – experience in curation is highly valued.
- You have a strong command of the broader music industry landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in media platforms and applications.You are fluent in English; other language skills are highly meriting.
- You have a strong propensity to take initiative and you thrive on change.
- You have a team spirit, and a friendly, warm attitude.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.