We are looking for a creative, passionate, and experienced Sr. Product Manager to join Creator Marketplace – Spotify’s division that is dedicated to helping artists thrive. Creator Marketplace’s mission is to build features and services that help artists and their teams to understand and grow an audience, monetize their fans, and make their best art.
A key focus of that mission – and this role – is to ideate, manage and deliver a portfolio of enterprise tools, services, datasets and APIs to our record label and music publisher partners.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts to set the vision and define the roadmap for your domain
- Synthesize user research with listeners and artists, quantitative analysis, and industry trends to form new strategies
- Manage the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery
- Inspire stakeholders and collaborators across the organization to help you bring your products to life
- Work closely with research, product marketing, customer success, analytics, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Make sure that your team has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
- Mentor other product managers
Who you are
- You have 7+ years experience working as a product manager, or similar role, in high performing, cross functional teams that have shipped products at scale
- You have a deep understanding of the music business value chain, the players, their incentives and how they operate
- You have experience managing and delivering enterprise-grade software solutions
- You are passionate about content, the arts, and furthering creativity
- You have operated in highly-experimental contexts, leading teams through product discovery processes, rapid prototyping, and data-driven experimentation
- You advocate for delight and emotion in your products
- You are a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audience types
- You have a team-first attitude and have developed techniques to ensure your teams are happy, motivated and productive
- You understand how to manage stakeholders and collaborators in a matrixed organization
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.