We’re looking for an experienced ad-tech product professional to help grow and evolve the application of our data for use in product development, machine learning, partnerships, and monetization.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will own and maintain our suite of core data infrastructure products that power the ad-supported business. Working with a cross-functional team and multiple stakeholders, you’ll be the bridge between idea and execution of our data products and core datasets. In addition, you will play a critical role in making sure our advertising and marketing data is reliable, scalable, and accurate.
What you’ll do
- Lead the vision and strategy for Business Intelligence and Data Infrastructure across the advertising and marketing verticals, and own the roadmap on how to deliver and achieve that vision.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists and business operations to ensure we deliver on the business’ data needs.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for data products and how they impact revenue at Spotify.
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy and roadmap. Evangelizing long term strategy to the development teams, the business and the broader organization.
- Work with our analysts and business stakeholders to ensure we are presenting data in a clear and coherent fashion.
- Collaborate with legal, security, product marketing and business development to help define and promote our Data Privacy and Policy strategy.
Who you are
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a product manager for an ad-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You have experience with managing and building data products for advertising or marketing.
- You have experience working with machine learning systems, data processing/data warehousing and large scale cloud systems.
- You have advanced technical understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and large-scale distributed systems.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.