We are looking for a Sr. Digital Media Planner, to join our Partner Sales Team based in London. This team manages relationships with Partners who represent Spotify in Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, South Africa, Israel, Austria, Switzerland, CEE, Portugal, Romania, Greece and MENA. This team is currently growing to cover more countries – so you will be part of this journey. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate our Partners needs. You will oversee sales planning efforts within the EMEA region to support the full sales cycle from pre-sales through to campaign execution. You must have experience within Sales Planning, must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a high growth environment.
You will have the business acumen to oversee a team of Digital Media Planners, anticipate client, sales team and partner needs, and understand how the company executes and manages those needs against operational requirements. This role includes balancing management with day-to-day responsibilities while following all internal and external processes.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a team of Digital Media Planners in the region from a day-to-day viewpoint
- Ability to open doors with partners on programmatic revenue
- Proactive role in focus partner relationships
- Bringing new ideas to the Sales Planner team
- Contribute to team-wide initiatives that impact the Planning team
- Proactively problem solve, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that Digital Media Planners face on a regular basis
- Serve as an escalation point for the regional team, and channel feedback up to the right team
- Align with cross-functional team leads to provide clients/sales team with any necessary yield requirements, inventory trends, campaign insights and execution best practices
- Manage your own sales planning workload as a member of a dedicated market sales team, following internal processes for pre- and post-sales responsibilities for all campaigns
Who you are:
- You have 3 – 4+ years of professional experience preferably in a digital media planning or similar sales support role, which ideally includes media, advertising, ad tech, research or similar
- You are passionate, accountable, team focused, organised and have a large affinity for details
- You enjoy digging into the details to find solutions for partner/clients while improving internal processes
- You have a reputation being a superstar Sales Planner (or similar sales support function) that provides world class customer service while maintaining a cool, calm and collected demeanor
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM, Excel, Google-Suite and are comfortable being in a leadership position and providing guidance and feedback
- You are organised, driven, and focused with a keen attention to detail
- You have the ability to maintain multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.