We are looking for an experienced Sr Collection Analyst to handle collections and also help lead the global OTC Collection outsourcing relationship, including implementing and managing policies and procedures, and streamlining effective collection processes. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of combined experience in collections at a global organization listed in the U.S.
What you will do
- Understand the Global Credit and Collections policy, ensuring optimal operational effectiveness and accuracy of transactions under IFRS.
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts and be able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing, cash applications and transactional taxes.
- Receive inbound AR related customer quires and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine AR processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Work closely with IT and key business owners to drive key system initiatives and improvements.
- Ensure information systems are adequate for the volume and complexity of transactions as well as for analyzing financial data.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, system implementation and enhancements or ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Travel required approximately 10% of total work time.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of collection, billing, and financial operations experience including general ledger with global company in digital subscriptions or digital advertising industry.
- Experience in managing outsourced vendors in Credit, Collections, Billing and Cash application processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or CA a plus.
- Experience with global public company with international operations with complex billing transactions. Preferred if listed in the U.S. in telecommunication, digital subscriptions or digital advertising industries.
- Experience with leading the collaboration with cross functional partners like BIS Sales, Ads Ops, finance, legal, sales, BD, tax etcetera.
- Good knowledge with a major ERP system (Oracle, SAP or Netsuite) and other applications.
- Previous experience in a high-growth, fast pace environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Inspirational and visionary leader with an emphasis in people and team development.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- Working knowledge of CRM e.g. Salesforce.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.