We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to help the data partnerships team evaluate and customize Spotify’s 3rd party data solutions for both our marketing and ad sales use cases. Our mission is to build out a custom data solution that combines Spotify user attributes with 3rd party data intelligence to provide marketers privacy safe, custom targeting and measurement capabilities. You will work with both the product and partnerships teams to build out solutions with our data partners.
What you’ll do:
- Identify new partner prospects and manage ongoing relationships in the Ad Tech space, with an emphasis on Data providers, On-Boarding services, Data Management Platforms and publisher-facing technologies for monetizing audiences and programmatically selling advertising
- Develop detailed technical understanding of Spotify’s advertising programs to determine the optimal partners and integration approach to reach our ideal user base efficiently
- Work within monetization partnerships organization to assist on new deals in progress and consult on best methods of integration
- Collaborate with product management to ensure partnership integrations are scoped properly, completed in a timely fashion, and architected in accordance with our agreement
- Assist national sales and product marketing in pitching new partnerships and features
- Manage relationships with integrated data and marketing platforms (DMP, ID management) and periodically QA and troubleshoot the integrated platforms
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in sales, solutions, or partnerships in the advertising technology space
- Solid understanding of the online marketing space, specifically around data management platforms, 3rd party data companies, and measurement solutions
- Strong technical understanding of data infrastructure and ability to process and understand technical documentation
- Great communicator who can digest complicated technical processes and effectively translate to any audience
- Ability to work independently to initiate and manage relationships
- Previous experience partnering and scoping integrations for RTB/exchanges, mobile mediation partners, 3rd party data providers, advertising networks and/or publishers a plus
- Experience working in data management and/or programmatic buying consoles
- SQL experience preferred
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Python, bash, etc) and comfortable using a Unix/Linux command line.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and/or functional programming is a plus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.