We’re looking for experienced backend engineers to join our team based in Stockholm. As a part of this team, you would be working on building our customer support tools and technology that allow us to deliver a world class support experience to Spotify users around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and deploy backend services focusing on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Work closely with our UX and Design teams to design the best possible user experience thereby increasing end user engagement.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
Ideally, you’ll have:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in working with scalable distributed systems
- Working knowledge of Python or JAVA and are comfortable working with them
- Comfort in running your services in a Linux environment
- Team success over personal success in mind, and want to collaborate both within your team and with other teams at Spotify
- Experience in working on cloud platforms like GCP / AWS (that’s a plus, not a requirement)
What we value
Innovation, collaboration, transparency, passion, and playfulness are a start. We believe our culture is a core part of what makes Spotify successful. We’re looking for someone who understands a good culture and will help shape it as it evolves.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.